Sunday, February 27, 2005

Software Agent Manifesto

I've taken a first stab at enumerating all the capabilities that I think need to be put into place before we can even begin to see some dramatic, wide-spread adoption of software agent technology. I call it my "Software Agent Manifesto".

Granted, it's a work in progress, but we do need to look at the big picture so that we can have at least a little confidence that we're moving in the right direction.

Some additional, more recent thoughts are included on my "Random Thoughts on Software Agents" page.

Please feel free to comment on any of this, either here in the blog or via email.

2 Comments:

At 2:36 AM MST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jack Krupansky I was researching pheromones perfume. This seems like a crazy idea. Can it really work?

 
At 9:31 PM MST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jack Krupansky I was researching pheromones to attract woman. This seems like a crazy idea. Can it really work?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home