Sunday, March 05, 2006

PowerPoint presentation for The Consumer-Centric Knowledge Web (CCKW)

I've developed a 12-page PowerPoint presentation that summarizes my thoughts for research efforts on what I've been calling The Consumer-Centric Knowledge Web (CCKW).

My more-detailed (but still far from complete) white paper and idea notebook can be found at The Consumer-Centric Knowledge Web - A Vision of Consumer Applications of Software Agent Technology - Enabling Consumer-Centric Knowledge-Based Computing. My "to do" list at the end of that paper now has 1,286 items on it, and I'm sure that list will continue to grow as I continue to do more background research.

I considered calling this effort COW, but I just don't like the uninspiring connotations of that acronym, so I'll stick with CCKW (Consumer-Centric Knowledge Web) for now. BTW, It turns out that CCKW is the abbreviation for counterclockwise.

My next step, after tuning the PowerPoint presentation, is to write a 5-page summary paper.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home