Monday, March 20, 2006

Updated PowerPoint presentation for The Consumer-Centric Knowledge Web (CCKW)

I've posted an updated version of my 14-page PowerPoint presentation that summarizes my thoughts for research efforts on what I've been calling The Consumer-Centric Knowledge Web (CCKW).

My updated, more-detailed, but still far from complete, white paper and idea notebook can be found at The Consumer-Centric Knowledge Web - A Vision of Consumer Applications of Software Agent Technology - Enabling Consumer-Centric Knowledge-Based Computing. My "to do" list at the end of that paper now has 1,510 items on it, and I'm sure that list will continue to grow as I continue to do more background research.

My next step, eventually, after tuning the PowerPoint presentation, is to write a 5-page summary paper.

Note: CCKW is a proposal for a research project is is unlikely to exist as a usable product or service for years to come.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home